Get your fro on fleek with these simple steps:
- Wash your hair but DO NOT use a shampoo, use warm water with vinegar.
- Deep condition for at least 2-4 hours.
- Plait your hair before you sleep.
- Use natural oils to moisturize e.g coconut oil
- Use a wide tooth comb to comb your Afro.
There you go, FRO ON FLEEK!!
Sometimes people want to know what lipstick you are wearing but its difficult to explain when you’ve combined every colour you have to achieve a desired/unique look. Can we let the photos speak? Here is how this colour can achieved, it looks like a purple, what colour do you see?
Today I had a specific plan of how I wanted each and every model of mine to look like but it’s just so oh amazing how your plans are literally pushed aside once you let creativity take over.
My work never turns out the way I plan it and that is because I have learned to approach make-up as art, well it is art. To me art means there is no right or wrong, it means creativity, a happy place, no rules and a definition of beauty.
Sometimes I see beauty as a state of mind and how one feels inside.We all have a definition of what beauty is and my work reflects just that; a state of mind, feelings and mood. So basically today I told a story of what I was feeling and what inspires me. Can you tell what I was really feeling today?
Pimples must be the worst confidence killer, today you looking all good and smooth then the next day you wake up with a big red pimple on your face. Here is how you can stop pimples from killing your vibe.
- Calamine: Calamine dries pimples up, stop bursting your pimples. So before you go to bed cleanse your face and put on some calamine on affected areas only. Do this for 2-3 days a week.
- Ice Cubes: So you wake up in the morning with a big red pimple but you have no time to wait for calamine to dry your pimples up? Well Ice cubes are the best, take one ice cube and rub it over the affected area. Ice cubes will not immediately remove the pimples but they will reduce the size.
- Steam: Steam steam and steam! Steaming is the best thing you can give your face, because steam opens up pores and cleanses dirt on your skin it reduces the appearance of pimples and you will less likely get them again.
- White Tooth Paste: Toothpaste works more or less like ice cubes it reduces the size of a pimple, so before you hit the shower after you wake up, apply some tooth paste on the affected areas only wait for 15-30 minutes the wash it off.
- Night Cream: Night cream will always be there to remind you to cleanse your face TWICE a day, this way you will avoid sleeping with makeup on and all that dirt and sweat. This way you reduce the chances of getting pimples.
How To Achieve Thick Lips
- Take a lipliner pencil and draw over your lipline
- Use a similar lipline colour as your lipstick
- Apply your lipstick, pout and draw some lines in the middle of your lips with a lighter lipline colour than the one you used to overline your lips
- Overline your lips again for a flawless finish.
Ginger Scrub Ingredients
1 teaspoon of grated ginger roots
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon honey
Mix well, let it sit for a minute then scrub.
After scrubbing rinse with warm water and steam your face for 15 minutes. Do this twice a week and see the results.
P.S after steaming let your face air dry, do not wipe or pat dry your face with a towel.
Perfect eyes for when you going to the club yeah….